Western Land Group operate under the unique Real Estate brokerage LandQuest Realty Corporation®. In conjunction with LandQuest, they have assembled the most diverse, dynamic and comprehensive marketing program available anywhere in British Columbia. Their marketing program was specifically developed to better service farm and ranch owners throughout British Columbia’s Peace River Region.
Western Land Group is constantly innovating, updating and improving the way they advertise, present and display the properties they are marketing. To ensure their clients receive the highest profile exposure in the industry their marketing system includes a strategic range of advertising and promotional programs:
The LandQuest website is the source for rural, agricultural and trophy type properties in British Columbia. Western Land Group markets all of their properties on this world renown website where each advertisement contains vivid text description, comprehensive mapping and detailed photos. Through this website they are able to tell the story of your property and fully depict the multiple layers of value.
The LandQuest website receives visitors from 187 different countries and 7,539 cities across the globe. Annually, the LandQuest website sees in excess of 1,000,000 visitors, which account for 3,000,000 pageviews each year. Your property is missing out on substantial buyer viewership numbers if you are not marketing your property on www.landquest.com.
Western Land Group has created this custom website to specifically market farms, ranches, hunting and agricultural properties in British Columbia’s Peace River region. This website specifically targets the rural areas surrounding Fort St John, Dawson Creek, Chetwynd, Hudson’s Hope, Pink Mountain and more.
All of Western Land Group’s properties are marketed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS is the traditional internet advertising program for Real Estate across Canada. This tool is especially useful for marketing to local Realtors in the Peace River who have buyer clients looking for a farm, ranch, hunting or agricultural property.
Western Land Group is major proponent of using Social Media to identify and target prospective buyers for their client’s properties. The team is most active on the Social Media platforms Facebook, YouTube and Instagram and utilize the latest demographic and geographic targeting measures to place your property in front of as many qualified buyers as possible. This technology allows Western Land Group to market your property to thousands of individuals almost instantaneously and in the exact locations of their choosing.
The combination of Facebook and Instagram provide platforms for both textual information and vivid imagery. Many of their “boosted” Social Media posts achieve viewership levels of in excess of 100,000. Find Western Land Group on both Facebook and Instagram today.
Facebook @ Chase & Cole Westersund – Western Land Group
Instagram @ Western_Land_Group
Western Land Group undertakes targeted mail out campaigns to reach those buyers who might be less connected online. Their mailing campaigns make use of Canada Post’s Precision Targeter tools to ensure they reach their intended audience. Their mailout flyers include a healthy combination of imagery, mapping and textual information. This is an excellent medium to micro target local buyers residing close to the property offered for sale.
Western Land Group utilizes state of the art drone technology to capture your property from high above. This birds-eye view helps depict a rural property’s topography, vegetation and layout like never before. It is simply impossible to effectively market rural properties without the use of this incredible technology.
In addition to photography, drone technology allows Western Land Group to create stunning aerial videos of your property. These individually customized videos unveil a property’s existing and future potential and allow a buyer to gain a full understanding of a property, well before they step foot on the land.
The marketing brochures created by Western Land Group include descriptive text, maps, plans, pictures and aerial photos designed to make the most important information readily available to prospective buyers. Your input will be requested to ensure we all agree on the words they are using to unlock the layers of value your property has to offer.
After the listing agreement is signed, the brochure will be prepared as quickly as possible and will be displayed on www.landquest.com as a PDF for download. Their brochures have become a standard by which LandQuest® is recognized within the real estate industry.
A description of the property including location, directions, improvements, recreation, area data, history, zoning, taxes and more will be provided for your input and approval.
A powerful photo arrangement is a major component of their marketing presentation. They will do our utmost to ensure that your property is represented in its best light so you will be proud of the way it is displayed.
The maps section includes a variety of map scales so that a buyer can easily determine the location of the property in relation to the province, region, neighbourhood and the property boundaries.
Print advertising is an important component of Western Land Group’s marketing plan, which is designed to provide their client’s farm, ranch, hunting or agricultural property with the highest profile exposure in the industry. In addition to advertising specific properties, their print media also promotes their website, where buyers can search for hundreds of listings based on their specific needs.
Western Land Group continually looks at other appropriate publications to target specific markets for individual properties.
Their experience aids them in selecting the appropriate publications to be used. They will design an advertising campaign based on the specifics of each property. Some of the publications they currently market in include:
- Alaska Highway News – 9,516 circulation
- Dawson Mirror – 9,385 circulation
- National Post Newspaper – 4,500,000 circulation
- Western Investor Newspaper – 40,000 circulation
- Beef in BC Magazine – 1,400 circulation
- BC Magazine – 300,000 circulation
- BC Outdoors Magazine – 175,000 circulation
- Country Life in BC – 18,500 circulation
Western Land Group markets their properties at various trade shows throughout British Columbia. Trade Shows include:
- BC Boat and Sportsmen Show – Abbotsford, BC
- BC Hunting Show – Abbotsford, BC
- Peace River Beef Congress Trade Show – Dawson Creek, BC
- BC Cattlemen’s Convention – Location Varies
- Vancouver International Boat Show – Vancouver, BC
- Northern BC Home and Garden – Prince George, BC
- BC Log Home, Timber Frame and Country Living Show – Abbotsford, BC
Western Land Group’s services extend far beyond their marketing program. They work with you hand-in-hand to provide a complete and all-inclusive experience from beginning to end. Their full-service offering includes:
Accurately pricing a farm, ranch, hunting or agricultural property is essential for attracting prospective buyers and achieving the highest possible price. The team at Western Land Group are experts at pricing and evaluating farm and ranch operations in the Peace River region. Their methodology includes assigning accurate values based on production, total acreage and structural improvements. They employ the use of several information databases to acquire relevant sales information throughout the Peace River.
Your time is important and therefore, it is imperative that your Realtor is vetting prospective buyers prior to arranging showings. The team at Western Land Group utilizes a series of pre-determined questions designed to ascertain the viability of a buyer prospect and their ability to purchase a farm, ranch, hunting or agricultural property. They then seek to set up showing times that minimize interference with their client’s day-to-day operations.
Ongoing communication and updates between a Realtor and their clients is essential to ensure everyone is on the same page and pulling in the same direction. Changes in the market, micro/macro-economic circumstances and government policy all have the potential to impact the sale of a rural property. It is important that everyone remains informed on all such topics.
The team at Western Land Group provide (at a minimum) monthly marketing updates. These updates show prospective buyer viewership numbers across their various marketing platforms and detail their marketing efforts to date. This way you always know how your property is being received in the marketplace and if a new pricing strategy is warranted.
The team at Western Land Group has individually negotiated hundreds of transactions and have received many hours of training in negotiation. The team members always seek a win-win transaction where all parties emerge satisfied with the results.
The LandQuest office has an all-inclusive conveyancing staff who prepare the transactional documentation to be sent to both the buyer’s and seller’s lawyer for final completions. The team members of Western Land Group help to explain this process and eliminate any hurdles before they arise. You can expect a smooth, stress free deal completion.
Trophy Ranches Sold By LandQuest:
- C1 Ranch – Alexis Creek BC
- Frypan Ranch, south side of Francois Lake
- Dean River Ranch, Anahim Lake BC
- Maverick Ranch, Sheridan Lake BC
- Silverspring Ranch – Cache Creek, BC
- Willow Creek Ranch, Hixon BC
- Nechako Bend Ranch, Fraser Lake BC
- Long Ranch, McBride BC
- Necoslie Ranch, Fort St. James BC
- Necoslie River Ranch, Fort St. James BC
- Hope Ranch, Princeton BC
- Jack’s Meadow Ranch, Anahim Lake BC
- Jack Pine Ranch, Horsefly BC
- 105 Mile Ranch, 105 Mile BC
- Boundary Creek Ranch, Greenwood BC
- C -2 Ranch, Anahim Lake BC
- Saddle Mountain Lodge, Anahim Lake BC
- Pineview Ranch, Kersely BC
- MacDonald’s Blueberry Farm, Langley
- The Upper Ranch – Radium Hot Springs
- Morgan Ranch Elk Park – Radium Hot Springs
- Kersley Cattle Company – Kersley BC
- Fraser River Ranch, Williams Lake
- Moon Ranch- Meldrum Creek
- Meadowview Ranch, Meldrum Creek BC
- The Blue Goose Cattle Company Ltd.
- Clam Bay Farm Pender Island
- Bearcat Ranch – Kamloops BC
- Chezacut Ranch
- Springfield Ranch
- The River Ranch – Vanderhoof, BC
- Clesspocket Ranch – Anahim Lake, BC
- Hidden Valley Ranch – Kamloops, BC (Sold twice)
- Sheridan Lake Ranch
- McLeod Creek Ranch – Pemberton, BC
- K 2 Ranch Invermere BC
- Black Canyon Thoroughbreds Ranch – Ashcroft, BC
- Lee Ranch Anahim Lake (Sold twice)
- Princeton Stock Ranch (Willis Ranch) – Princeton
- Lazy K Ranch – Princeton, BC
- Beale Ranch – Princeton, BC
- Pike Mountain Ranch – Aspen Grove, BC
- James Creek Ranch – Merritt, BC
- Stump Lake Ranch – Kamloops, BC
- K2 Ranch – Invermere, East Kootenays 9,500 acres
- Findlay Creek Ranch – Canal Flats, East Kootenays
- Nico Wynd Ranch – Princeton, BC
- The Hoodoos 9,700 acres at Fairmont East Kootenays
- 2500 acres Cranbrook
- Blueberry River Farm – Buick, BC
- Cecil Lake Farm – Cecil Lake, BC
- Jackfish Lake Ranch – Chetwyd BC